Wednesday, February 11, 2009

You've got tag

Wah lamanye tidak mengupdate..padahal banyak je benda nak di story mory (broken gile la bahasa gue skang nie)..nak kata busy..takde la sangat skang ni..nak kata malas..mmg malas kot..haha bb tolong updatekan boleh tak? [=p

Anyhowww..the taggin game is onnnn...thanks to anischan!
Rules: The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people.


I Am



wah..macam kena cari je buku ni..hehe


I Really Want To Go To

I wanna swim with the dolphinsss..wuuuu


My Favourite Place


ahhhh..bliss



My Favourite Thing Is

they say..it is where the magic happens..minus the bottle of cos laa..hehe

My Favourite Drink Is

iced choc..yummeyyy


My Favourite Food Is


waaa..terliurnye..*slurrrp*


My Favourite Colors Are definitely (tukar sikit la hihi)









I Live In

Bangi, Selangor.



I Was Born In


Penang Gleneagles Medical Center


I Attended

Sek Keb Minden Heights (no pic)









My favourite story is





This is my hobby


zzzZZZ..


surfinggg..





hahaha..sejibik!


And I definitely wish for

;)



6 unlucky ones are:
Sesiapa yang rasa nak buat lah..hehe

No comments: